News and Announcements
Coffee Break Fundraiser with Anodyne Coffee
Over 700 items were sold, the most by the U11G Red team, during our coffee fundraiser featuring Milwaukee’s Walkers Point Coffee Roastery, Rishi Tea and Omanhene Cocoa. The pizza party for the winning team will be scheduled once the spring season begins.
Items are in, so contact your team fundraising coordinator to pick up your order.
All proceeds benefit PS United’s field maintenance & equipment for current and future fields plus the new construction of our future concession stand at the Pewaukee Sports Complex.
Thank you to each of the team fundraiser coordinators; be sure to submit your volunteer form to be reimbursed for your $100 volunteer fee. Thanks to all that participated and enjoy your Anodyne beverages!
Store Closes: Tuesday, November 21
- Expected Delivery: MID-December
- Personalization: You may personalize your item for $5. Simply put your item in your cart, and there is a place to type in the name you want to be put on your item.
- Sizing/Ordering ?s: Please contact Mid City Sports at 262-326-1003, or e-mail email@example.com and refer to the item number listed on the product
- Order Delivery: You will be notified when items are ready to be picked up from Mid-City Sports in Hartland. Reminder: If you purchase an item(s) you will be responsible to pick up the item at Mid-City Sports in Hartland- N5529505 County Road K in Hartland
- Unique Items: Holiday shopping selection features some unique items that won’t be offered again! Don’t hold off! If you see something you like since it may not be available during the next sale! Next sale will feature spring items in March/April.
- More Questions?: SpiritWear@PewaukeeSussexUnited.com
Registration is now OPEN for:
• Recreational & Academy, Spring 2018 for new PS United players. Deadline is January 31, 2018, or sooner if programs reach capacity.
• Futsal, Winter 2017-2018 for current PS United players. Deadline is November 25, 2017, or sooner if programs reach capacity.
Recreational Soccer: U5-U15 boys & girls’ openings
PS United is now accepting registration for new players U5-U15 interested in playing recreational spring soccer. New players that register for the spring recreational season will be placed on existing teams if there are openings. A new team may be created if there are enough registrations. U5/6 Micro and 7/8 recreational programs are coed. U9-U15 teams will be coed unless there are enough registrations to create a separate boys or girls team(s).
U7/8 and U9 girls’ openings for Spring 2018
PS United is now accepting registration for new Academy players at the U7/8 and U9 girls’ divisions for Spring 2018 (all other age groups are full). New players that register for the spring Academy season will be placed on existing teams.
Futsal for current PSU players: Winter 2017-2018
Deadline is November 25, 2017, or sooner if programs reach capacity.
Learn and master the fundamental ball skills and game movements of fast-paced futsal. Twelve training sessions are held on Saturdays beginning in December. Each session will be led by PSU staff coaches or coaches from the local soccer community.
Contact Us with any questions: Registrar@PewaukeeSussexUnited.com.
Goto the Registration Tab on the website for more information and to register
PSU sent 3 teams to compete at State Championships
Congratulations to the players for their great efforts at the group play stage for the 2017 Fall State Championships. The U15G Rojo 03, coached by Brian Schmidt, won 2 of their 3 games, but it wasn’t enough to advance them to a semi-final. The U17G Red 01, coach by Andy Paroubek, and the U14G Red 04, coached by Baz Greenaway, also faced fierce competitors in their groups. This year was a significant representation of our club and the players’ efforts were tremendous.
The U12 Girls Rec Team, PSU Thunder, participated in the Elmbrook United 18th Annual Great Pumpkin Tournament and won their division. Two victories (including a shut-out) and a tie in the final game gave them the points edge and a first-place finish.
The shut-out came courtesy of some ferocious defense, led by* Jazmin Rodriguez & Macy Bublitz* and the stellar play of keeper Grace Houts. The offense started strong and played fast and smart all day, with some truly outstanding play from Abby Hansen (8 goals, 1 assist).
The Thunder is coached by Andy Roncke, Michael Levas and Chris Trotier